Any possibility to implement dashboard customization

Was wondering if there was still any consideration to allowing some style alterations to the dashboard. I have been using Vapid for a little bit now but find that it would be nice to be able to customize the dashboard styles a little. Even if changing button colors and adding a logo on the login page

@Hadr619 I like the idea of adding a logo, but I’m a bit hesitant about style customizations. Mostly because then it becomes more difficult to do dashboard organizations/redesigns without breaking someone’s theme. I’m not totally opposed to it, just hesitant.

What do you think the best way to allow custom logos would be? A specially-named file in the root directory (a la favicon.ico) or a package.json option?

@scott either one would be cool. I completely understand and agree about letting too much customization on the dashboard. I do feel that maybe going the image image named file in the root directory would be cool. I guess the only issue would be the sizing, or if maybe we wanted to use SVGs. Im which case maybe the package.json way would be better.