Vapid build error

Hi, first of all, this CMS is great so simple yet so powerful, but when I try vapid build command I get an error. So I would be thankful for your help.

==> Running Webpack Build
(node:7572) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: WebpackOptionsValidationError: Invalid configuration object. Webpack has been initialised using a configuration object that does not match the API schema.
 - configuration.entry should be an non-empty object.
   -> Multiple entry bundles are created. The key is the chunk name. The value can be a string or an array.
    at webpack (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\node_modules\webpack\lib\webpack.js:31:9)
    at stats (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\lib\runners\VapidBuilder\index.js:49:7)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at VapidBuilder.build (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\lib\runners\VapidBuilder\index.js:48:25)
    at Command.<anonymous> (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\bin\cli.js:104:17)
    at Command.listener (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\node_modules\commander\index.js:315:8)
    at Command.emit (events.js:223:5)
    at Command.parseArgs (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\node_modules\commander\index.js:651:12)
    at Command.parse (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\node_modules\commander\index.js:474:21)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\@vapid\cli\bin\cli.js:122:11)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:955:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:991:10)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:811:32)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:723:14)
    at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1043:10)
    at internal/main/run_main_module.js:17:11
(node:7572) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:7572) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

@Sava Couple of questions:

• What version of Vapid are you running? (vapid -v)
  • What version of Node are you running? (node -v)
  • Do you see similar errors when you run the local development server? (vapid start)?
1 Like

Hey I fixed the error, it was my fault I changed some mandatory code and it didn’t work. Now I am having problems while trying to host site on my server I get the error

" Forbidden. You don’t have permission to access this resource."

@Sava Are you hosting on DigitalOcean?

No, I am hosting it on Apache server

Sounds like the directory that’s being pointed to doesn’t have the appropriate permissions. Or rather, the user that Apache is running as doesn’t have the right permissions.